Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak !Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault !

Im do my own oil change maybe is the trouble and I'm find the engine is overflow and the dealer broke the seal in the oil filter cap! Im back again at the dealer show all the oil inside and the seal ! " is not my fault , sorry but we no pay for fix your bike " ...... What?

Have bill who show u do my oil change and am ask u after that normal the hose leak and now have trouble and you says is not your fault !?!? Just pay $11,000 for that no way I'm gonna open the engine if you do something wrong ! I dont know if you understand my english but i know what mean PISSED ,!! Now im F.....ing PISSED ,!!

You can see close at the coolant hose the hole ?Is leaking there !

Had an Experience with Yamaha Motor?

Comments

Yamaha Motor - TDM 900 mirrors Yamaha Motor "I have a problem with the left and right of the mirror on Yamaha TDM 900 2012/11, both mirrors have a large stain that we really bother driving, I know..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre BharatBenz "my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s consuming too much..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more