Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak !Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault !
Im do my own oil change maybe is the trouble and I'm find the engine is overflow and the dealer broke the seal in the oil filter cap! Im back again at the dealer show all the oil inside and the seal ! " is not my fault , sorry but we no pay for fix your bike " ...... What?
Have bill who show u do my oil change and am ask u after that normal the hose leak and now have trouble and you says is not your fault !?!? Just pay $11,000 for that no way I'm gonna open the engine if you do something wrong ! I dont know if you understand my english but i know what mean PISSED ,!! Now im F.....ing PISSED ,!!
You can see close at the coolant hose the hole ?Is leaking there !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Yamaha Engine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our..."
- "We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE. They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe.. Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one..."
- "I returned their unused products and they charged me 180$. How can I get a refund?..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."