Oct.17, 2014 I had my Yamaha YBR125 serviced for Preventive Maintenance.

Mechanic in Tres Hermanas Motors Corp (Phils) made adjustments on the Iddling and Air Pressure that made my unit poorly starting. I went back, he raised the RPM to a level thats so annoying and told me that the Diaphragm needs to be replaced. I went to another dealer to have a 2nd opinion. To my surprise after spending the 8 hours, the 2nd mechanic told me that the TIMING WAS BADLY ADJUSTED.

I called up Tres Hermanas Manager and demanded for a refund of what i've paid. He said they can't refund because it's already receipted. Reputation of Yamaha Motorcyles to have best qualities are at stake if these kind of dealers/mechanics continue to service Yamaha customers in the Phils. I demand a written apology, damages and refund of what I've paid for.

My number 09088156833.

Leo V.Galvez

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Incompetent mechanic, No customer relations by dealer.

Had an Experience with Yamaha Motor?

Comments

hellow po sir. ask ko lang po kung ano ang factory float height setting ng carb ng yamaha rxt135 .... email me ronaldbagaoisan@gmail.com or itext mu lang 09092780477

I think Honda service is better.I haven't had a bad experience with the service of Honda Mechanics.

Yamaha should follow the example of Honda by adapting the TQS attitude.Thats TOTAL QUALITY SERVICE.

I had the same issue with these bastards.Unqualified people working on my bike and not knowing what they are doing.

It's dangerous and could cause a serious accident.

Yamaha are being complicit by saying nothing at all and it's there reputation that is suffering with Pinoy low quality workmanship.Same old same old......