Yamaha Motor - INCOMPETENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN BY A YAMAHA DEALER IN LAS PINAS CITY PHILIPPINES

9 of 24 Yamaha Motor reviews

Oct.17, 2014 I had my Yamaha YBR125 serviced for Preventive Maintenance.

Mechanic in Tres Hermanas Motors Corp (Phils) made adjustments on the Iddling and Air Pressure that made my unit poorly starting. I went back, he raised the RPM to a level thats so annoying and told me that the Diaphragm needs to be replaced. I went to another dealer to have a 2nd opinion. To my surprise after spending the 8 hours, the 2nd mechanic told me that the TIMING WAS BADLY ADJUSTED.

I called up Tres Hermanas Manager and demanded for a refund of what i've paid. He said they can't refund because it's already receipted. Reputation of Yamaha Motorcyles to have best qualities are at stake if these kind of dealers/mechanics continue to service Yamaha customers in the Phils. I demand a written apology, damages and refund of what I've paid for.

My number 09088156833.

Leo V.Galvez

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Incompetent mechanic
    • No customer relations by dealer

Reason of review:
Yamaha Ybr125
Review category
Auto
review #550367 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Yamaha Motor? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
9 of 24 Yamaha Motor reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20, 2015 #1009672

hellow po sir. ask ko lang po kung ano ang factory float height setting ng carb ng yamaha rxt135 .... email me ronaldbagaoisan@gmail.com or itext mu lang 09092780477

0 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988291

I think Honda service is better. I haven't had a bad experience with the service of Honda Mechanics. Yamaha should follow the example of Honda by adapting the TQS attitude. Thats TOTAL QUALITY SERVICE.

0 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988275

I had the same issue with these bastards. Unqualified people working on my bike and not knowing what they are doing. It's dangerous and could cause a serious accident. Yamaha are being complicit by saying nothing at all and it's there reputation that is suffering with Pinoy low quality workmanship. Same old same old......

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Yamaha Motor. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Yamaha Motor.
Filing a new complaint about
×