19/6, Mathura Road, Mathura Road, Sector 5, Faridabad, Haryana 121006, India

Hi to all,

I m already check my bike at northern service center. But they do tight some bolts and chain. But problem remains same. very Very very disappointed with Yamaha bike.

I never purchase any Yamaha bike in future and also says to my friends don't buy any Yamaha bike. Worst bike and their services.

I would like to inform that my name is gaurav Dhiman and I have buy a new Yamaha fz bike on 21july 2018 at northern Yamaha dealers, faridabad and I m very disappointed with Yamaha bike. The main issue is bike is vibrate after 65 km. I m already check my bike at northern service center.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yamaha Motor Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Vibrate Issue After 65Km.

Comments