4.5
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have a problem with the left and right of the mirror on Yamaha TDM 900 2012/11, both mirrors have a large stain that we really bother driving, I know that the warranty passed or whether to admit as a factory error. I turned to the service "Moto Markez" in Zageb (Croatia) and they said that I have no right to that mistake. Do you help me to solve this problem. Robert Kokl

And one more question, if I put the open exhausts that I have something to adjust the electronic or intake that is not the problem and whether it is right.

robykokl@gmail.com

thanks for ansver Robert Kokl Croatia

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Yamaha Motor and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about yamaha tdm 900 2012 from Yamaha Motor was no customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yamaha Motor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Yamaha Motor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yamaha Motor?

Comments