Year old 4 wheeler , seem to have issues with dirt , bypassing , something, caused internal damages. Blame on lack of maintenance .

Talked into buying a warranty plan, in with finance of 4wheeler. Been out with 4wheeler three or four times. Yamaha sent some replacement parts, and Foothills Motorsports still not warranty fully, said would cost 1300.00 to put back together, and Foothills would not warranty unless the head also replaced, that Yamaha did not think necessary. I now have my 4wheeler at home, still tore down, still making my monthly payments, with a *** poor warranty .

Only 4000.00 more on payments, on this piece of crap Yamaha YFZ45OR SE. NEVER AGAIN!

BUY SUZUKI !!! Surveys i have already submitted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yamaha Motor Atv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Good day guys.My 8 months FZi 150 has already a cracked on the middle of center stand. is this applied with a warranty for replacement.? i wonder that its very a short period of time the middle of the center stand had cracked already...thank you very much if you can address my concern.